To install plugin
- Upload the entire “waterwoo-pdf-premium” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Visit WooCommerce->Settings->Watermark tab to set your plugin preferences
- Please test your watermarking by making mock purchases before going live to make sure it works and looks great!
- Note: for this to work you need to have pretty URLs enabled from the WP settings. Otherwise a 404 error will be thrown
To remove plugin:
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If you would like all data associated with WaterWoo PDF Premium to be removed from your site upon plugin delete, go to Settings -> WaterWoo License -> API Key Deactivation and click the checkbox to delete all data. Do this before deleting the plugin. Warning! This is a nuclear option — if you decide to use the plugin again in the future you will need to re-create all your settings.